Saturday, September 28, 2013

News::iRacing and Steam: An Interview with Kevin Bobbitt | Greenlit Gaming

Alex of Greenlit Gaming writes: "Its no secret that here at Greenlit Gaming, were racing fans. Stephen and I have spent many hours competing in time trials in a number of games, fighting to shave tenths of a second off of each others lap times. If you are reading this article, youve likely done the same. You can imagine how excited I was when I was browsing Steam Greenlight a few moons ago and came across iRacing. I was so excited I immediately got myself signed up and on the testing circuits. After spending some time behind the wheel and taking my first ever iRacing podium finish, I couldnt help but get in touch with Kevin Bobbitt from the iRacing team to ask a few questions about iRacing and its potential integration into Steam."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1363069/iracing-and-steam-an-interview-with-kevin-bobbitt-greenlit-gaming