Monday, August 19, 2013

News::Saints Row IV Review - PixlBit

PixlBit | "For me to properly articulate my feelings on Saints Row IV, I think you need to know a little bit about my taste in movies. I greatly enjoy quiet little indie films like The Science of Sleep, Once, and Closer. I find them to be wonderful palate cleansers from all of the big budget action flicks that come out every summer. However, some of my favorite movies of all time are what I can only describe as stupid; stuff like Crank 2 and UHF starring the one and only Weird Al Yankovic. While these movies are lacking in artistic merit, they are immensely entertaining to me, and thats exactly how I feel about Saints Row IV: a game that gleefully throws the are games art question out the window."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1335940/saints-row-iv-review-pixlbit