Saturday, August 3, 2013

News::Five Bad Video Game Habits Ive Finally Broken After Playing for 20 Years

UM writes: If youve played video games for practically your entire life as I have, youve probably developed a few bad habits over the years. Recently, as my time to game grows shorter and my OCD gets less severe, Ive tried to break a few of them, and have had some degree of success. After twenty years there are bad things Ive done while playing games that I finally, finally no longer do. I talk about what I mean by that below, along with discussing the game that inspired the change in my behavior. Just read on, youll see what I mean and probably can relate to a few.



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1325240/five-bad-video-game-habits-ive-finally-broken-after-playing-for-20-years