Wednesday, August 21, 2013

News::Divekick Review: Grab your friends and make a night of it | GamerTell

From the review, "I must admit, I was at a bit of a loss when it came time to write my Divekick review. I really dig the game, but admit that many times I was tempted to say, If a fighting game that is centered around two buttons, only allowing people to dive or kick, appeals to you, then youll love Divekick. But, theres more to it than that. Divekick is the perfect example of a crowd-pleaser. This will be the game you bust out with friends, fighting each other for hours and enjoying every minute. Yet, at the same time, I could see it finding a secure spot in tournaments, because there really is more to Divekick than just diving and kicking."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1337848/divekick-review-grab-your-friends-and-make-a-night-of-it-gamertell