Saturday, August 31, 2013

News::Destructoid- Dragon Age: Inquisition Preview

DT:As much as I love Bioware's style of creating compelling companions and giving the player agency to make choices that ultimately affect the overarching narrative, I have never been able to get into the Dragon Age series, no matter how much I've tried. This might be because I started with Dragon Age 2, and ended when I tossed my controller in disgust at the combat that seemed at turns frustrating and tiresome. I knew that beyond the repetitive battles there existed a truly interesting story with well developed companion characters, but the spawning waves of enemies seemed like such a lazy design choice and I couldn't forgive the game for wasting my time in that way.



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1344584/destructoid-dragon-age-inquisition-preview