Friday, August 2, 2013

News::Batman: Arkham Origins Hands-On Preview A Demented Delight I TheKoalition

Richard Bailey of TheKoalition writes: Back in May, I wrote an opinion piece on Batman: Arkham Origins and why I felt the highly anticipated prequel has a lot to live up to simply by being a part of the blockbuster Arkham franchise. The goal of that article was to elaborate further on the improvements made by Warner Bros. Games Montreal and to question whether or not these changes would ultimately work out for the best. It's also worth noting that the piece was written prior to my trip to E3 in which I was scheduled to finally get a glimpse of how the game was coming along.



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1324459/batman-arkham-origins-hands-on-preview-a-demented-delight-i-thekoalition