Friday, July 5, 2013

News::Why Dead Space 3 Is the Worst Sequel In The Series

Richard Bailey of TheKoalition writes: March 5th, 2013 marked one full month since the release of Visceral Games notorious survival horror space thriller Dead Space 3. This date was also important because rumors had been swirling throughout the day that EA was considering canceling the series due to poor financial sales. After several sources close to EA denied these claims over and over again, I started to think specifically about several shortcomings I experienced with the game in regards to how the finished product turned out. In this article, I take things a bit further by elaborating on why I feel this is the most disappointing entry in the franchise yet. So without further ado, I now present to you my four concrete reasons why Dead Space 3 is the worst sequel in the series.



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1305329/why-dead-space-3-is-the-worst-sequel-in-the-series