Sunday, July 14, 2013

News::The plight of a Steam Sale veteran

From the article, "The Steam Summer Getaway Sale is my sixth Steam sale. I prepare for each one, gathering a wishlist of games that Im definitely, maybe, probably going to buy once that discount comes. I wait anxiously like everyone else. Then, when the magic happens and the deals roll in, Im right there once, maybe even twice, a day to see what I can get. (It depends on whether or not I get an email notification.) Yet now, Ive hit a wall. Theres nothing left for me to buy. No, that isnt exactly true. There are plenty of games I want on Steam, and sure Ill stop by the Steam Summer Getaway Sale daily. The issue is, my Wishlist has gotten smaller and smaller."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1309404/the-plight-of-a-steam-sale-veteran