Tuesday, June 18, 2013

News::I met Keiji Inafune! We discussed Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z!

Guys. I met Keiji Inafune at E3. I interviewed Keiji Inafune at E3.


I've achieved everything I've wanted to accomplish in my relatively short career as a games journalist. There is literally nothing else for me to do except pack my things and move on. I'm kidding, of course, but I'm not joking about how big a dream come true this was.


My meeting with Inafune was a complete surprise. Each of the Destructoid writers had been handed a list of appointments, and I saw Tecmo Koei on my schedule. I rightly assumed it was to discuss Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, but I had no idea whether I'd be speaking directly with someone from the dev team or not.


If I had known Keiji Inafune, the man whose work has had such a profound impact on hobby and my life, would be standing behind that door, I would have come prepared with a better list of questions. Nonetheless, I stepped in the room, put on my most professional face, and did my absolute best not to squeal like a schoolgirl.


I met Keiji Inafune! We discussed Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z! screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/i-met-keiji-inafune-we-discussed-yaiba-ninja-gaiden-z--256473.phtml