Friday, April 5, 2013

News::WoW: Is it Time to Open Wild Pet Trading?

Lore Hound writes: "Ive had a mixed relationship with pet battles. Its a fun mini-game, but Id rather not spend too much time grinding out battles to level my pets and progress in the system. Instead, Id much rather pay for some pre-leveled pets to get to some of that end-game pet battle content. Much to my disappointment, I discovered that the level 25 Terrible Turnip that I dropped 10,000 gold on couldnt be added to my journal because I didnt have an existing level 25 pet in my journal. There was nothing in the UI to suggest that this was the case, just some big fat error text after the fact. The design intent is clear (dont buy your way to victory), but the experience itself was pretty frustrating."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1226514/wow-is-it-time-to-open-wild-pet-trading