Wednesday, April 24, 2013

News::When Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Changed My Life

Metal Arcade: JJ Evangelista writes: To this day, no game has ever trumped the feeling, the experience, and that epic reveal like Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. My cousin introduced me to Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic in 2003. He just said, Here, check it out! Its a pretty good game. You can borrow it if you want to. I was a bit skeptical and the box art didnt leave me too thrilled. Id never really been into Star Wars, that much. I mean, I grew up loving the original trilogy, and being an 80s kid, Id spend the day with my cousins and my brother watching all 3 in a row. Star Wars was a huge part of my childhood, but it never became a part of my life. It was just a movie that I enjoyed watching. By the time the prequels emerged, I was out of high school, and just vaguely still into the series. Always loved the lightsaber, though.



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1239435/when-star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-changed-my-life