Thursday, April 4, 2013

News::The first two days of Defiance

Defiance , Trion Worlds's post-apocalyptic MMO shooter, came out a couple of days ago, and I've been courting it. We've gone on a few dates, but we're still getting to know each other, so it will likely be a couple of weeks until I'm ready to give my full impressions. The Syfy TV show based on the game airs on April 15, and the game will apparently have an effect on the series, so I'd at least like to watch an episode of that first.


In the mean time, allow me to share with you my first foray into this ravaged future Earth, where aliens and humans live side-by-side, but don't exactly co-exist. There's still a lot of junk I probably don't know or haven't figured out yet, so bear with me.


The first two days of Defiance screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/the-first-two-days-of-defiance-250768.phtml