Monday, April 22, 2013

News::GRID Review (RaceDepartment)

Released in 2008, Grid immediately became one of the must-have racing games on the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. And for whatever reason, I just never cared for it. Played the demo, thought it was neat, but when the game finally hit store shelves, I had no desire to buy it. The years went on, the game won numerous awards, personal friends of mine couldnt say enough great things about it, and yet, I still had no reason to try it out. I cant say Im a total sim-snob, but I know the kind of reputation Codemasters has for mixing arcade elements into even their more realistic efforts such as the F1 series, and I continued to avoid Grid over the years as if it were some sort of cancer. I still enjoyed the DiRT and F1 series theyve put out over the years, but nothing ever made me want to try Grid.



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1237837/grid-review-racedepartment