Saturday, April 13, 2013

News::Four Unpopular Decisions Ive Made in Role-Playing Games

UM writes: As many of you know, Im very vocal about what I like and dont like. Im very honest about what I feel, but I dont shove my preferences into other peoples throats. When I first discovered the existence of internet forums, I was excited about the whole idea of discussing my favorite video game with people from the around the world. One of my first posts was about the narrative I created involving Shepards love triangle with Liara and Miranda. For some odd reason, people started calling me names and accused me of ludicrous assumptions. People attacked me by saying that I was such a horrible person and I must be a cheater in real life. If I am to follow that logic, I cheat on my romantic partners in video games therefore I am a douchebag in real life. Absurd, really. Granted, there are some choices I make in video games that reflect my values and beliefs but theres also something called creative storytelling. You know, that sort of thing where you actually role-play...



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1231621/four-unpopular-decisions-ive-made-in-role-playing-games