Sunday, March 17, 2013

News::Tomb Raider Review | inMotion Gaming

Lets face it; Lara Croft is every gamers favourite heroine. If she isnt, its probably because youve never played a Tomb Raider game before. If you havent played a Tomb Raider game before then where have you been for the past seventeen years? When I was a child my parents allowed me to play two games on our old Windows 95 PC. Those two games were Worms and Tomb Raider. I can remember countless evenings where my brother, my dad and I would play Tomb Raider together trying to guide Lara through the various ruins and temples like a female Indiana Jones. So, when I heard that Square Enix were planning on rebooting the franchise I was, understandably, a little skeptical. I had felt for a long time that the Tomb Raider series had fallen from grace. Tomb Raider Legend, Anniversary and Underworld were much of the same. Sure, they were good games, but they werent offering anything new. Square Enix promised to do just that, to reboot and re-brand the Tomb Raider game series. Well, re...



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1211892/tomb-raider-review-inmotion-gaming