Saturday, March 30, 2013

News::The Weekly Five: Genesis/Mega Drive classics that deserve the retro engine treatment

SEGAbits: "Ever since SEGA announced the Sonic CD re-release running on the Retro Engine, I had a long list of retro titles that I wanted to see use the engine. Then after awhile SEGA stopped announcing titles for it, then out of the blue they announce Sonic 1 & 2 re-releases using the engine. As much as I love Sonic, there are plenty of SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive games that I would love to see running on the Retro Engine. Check out the five games I would want to get the Retro Engine treatment and what type of extras I would love to see for them."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1221007/the-weekly-five-genesis-mega-drive-classics-that-deserve-the-retro-engine-treatment