Friday, March 15, 2013

News::Friday Night Fights: So... anyone buying the new Gears?

Welcome to another edition of Destructoid's Friday Night Fights!


So Gears of War: Judgment comes out next week. Anybody biting? I've personally added and removed the thing from my GameFly queue at least a half-dozen times by now, as I simply cannot decide whether I want to play it or not.


I've always been a huge fan of the Gears campaigns, and from what I can tell this one looks to be the same action-packed thrill-ride we've come to expect. And yet, I just can't bring myself to care. Maybe it's because I've still got Tomb Raider to play and BioShock Infinite coming out the week after (not to mention a gigantic backlog that grows larger every month -- I should really consult a physician), or maybe it's just because I loved the Marcus and Dom bromance more than I was willing to admit. Who knows! All I know is that Judgment is currently sitting in my GameFly queue, and I'm thinking about removing it yet again.


Either way, I'm certain at least SOMEBODY will be playing it come next Friday's FNF... right?


Friday Night Fights: So... anyone buying the new Gears? screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/friday-night-fights-so-anyone-buying-the-new-gears--248788.phtml