Thursday, February 14, 2013

News::Why Dead Space 3 Proves Survival Horror Isn't Dead

Tamoor Hussain: ''Between you and me, I was lying when I used to tell people that I enjoyed noticing the similarities between Dead Space and Event Horizon back in 2008. Not only had I not seen the film, but I hadn't played the game either. The lie started to creak under its own weight when I began working at a games retailer. Dead Space was the talk at the cashier's desk and I feigned my way through conversations. No more lies, I said one day. I booted up the game one restless evening and, to my surprise, was immediately consumed by it. I went in expecting nothing more than a sci-fi skinned shooter, but found the best survival horror game since Resident Evil 4. In fact - brace for blasphemy - I like it more than Resident Evil 4.''



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1173198/why-dead-space-3-proves-survival-horror-isnt-dead